Audrey M. Marcello
Audrey Marcello is a partner at Ford Richardson who specializes in the practice of workers’ compensation matters under both the Virginia Workers’ Compensation Act and the Longshore & Harbors Workers’ Compensation Act. Ms. Marcello has been practicing workers’ compensation law since 2002. Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Marcello was an attorney advisor for the Honorable Richard K. Malamphy, Administrative Law Judge for the United States Department of Labor.
Ms. Marcello regularly represents self-insured employers, insurance carriers and uninsured employers before the Virginia Workers’ Compensation Commission. She regularly presents at educational seminars to both insurers and employers and has participated in oral arguments numerous times before the Virginia Workers’ Compensation Full Commission and the Court of Appeals of Virginia.
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit
- The District of Columbia Bar
- Virginia State Bar
- Norfolk & Portsmouth Bar Association
- Virginia Beach Bar Association
- Virginia Association of Defense Attorneys
- Executive Committee, Virginia Workers’ Compensation American Inn of Court