Domestic Relations, Divorce, Family Law, Custody, Same-Sex Marriages, Post-Divorce
Ford Richardson’s Family Law and Domestic Relations Attorneys have years of experience litigating and mediating complex divorce, separation and domestic relations cases. We offer Litigation and Mediation support to clients throughout Virginia and Washington, D.C.
Our Attorneys Specialize in:
- Pre-marital/Prenuptial Agreements
- Adoptions (both Child and Adult)
- Same-Sex Marriages
- Marital Settlement Agreements & Property Settlement Agreements
- Contested and Uncontested Divorce
- Grey Divorce
- Military Divorce
- Equitable Distribution and Division of Assets
- Child Support
- Child Custody & Visitation/Custodial Arrangements
- Spousal Support
- Child Custody Modifications
- Spousal Support Modifications
- Qualified Domestic Relations Orders/Retirement Benefits Court Orders, Qualifying Court Orders
- Petitions for Change of Name Post-Divorce
Ask us about:
- The benefits of Mediation in complex Separation and Divorces.
- Divorce when you (or your spouse) is a member of the Armed Forces.
- How Pre-marital Agreements can benefit your upcoming marriage.
- Co-parenting your children during a Separation.
- Pro Bono family law services in Virginia and the District of Columbia.
- What is a Grey Divorce?
- How to adopt your step-children in Virginia or the District of Columbia?
- Why you and your spouse should have a “Divorce Script” and how to create one?
- How to move out of the marital home when it’s “over”?
- How to get through the Holiday Season during a divorce?
- The importance of timesharing arrangements.
- When you should separate your bank accounts during a separation?
- How a divorce case begins.
- How to separate when you still live with your Spouse?
- What exactly is Alimony?
- How you can change your child support payments?